- Retractable rack for up to 2 headsets
- 3.5mm audio output for stereo or 7.1 virtual surround sound
- 2 x USB ports (USB 3.2 Gen 1) for data transfer or charging
- USB-C charging port
- 6 RGB light modes
- Cable storage function
- Clip to fix or hang the stand on/under the desk
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Built-in phone stand
- Extra storage space for small stationary
- 2-year warranty
SECURE TO DESK
Clip to your desk – above or below – to keep your gaming gear neatly arranged. The SureFire Vinson headset stand also has an anti-slip rubber base so can be positioned anywhere to give you more space for gaming.
USB HUB WITH 7.1 SURROUND SOUND
The Vinson N2 sports two USB-A ports, one USB-C port and one 3.5mm audio port, providing a multifunction connection hub for all your peripherals. Plug in your 7.1 virtual surround sound headset, connect your gaming mouse, or charge up your mobile phone, all from this cool headset stand.
The 6 different LED light modes provide plenty of options to set the perfect mood for the game. Utilise one of the multicoloured rainbow effects or go for a single colour theme – the choice is yours.
Name: Vinson N2 Dual Balance Gaming RGB Multi-function Headset Stand Black
Part number: 48847
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm x 100mm
- Weight: 308 g
- Power via USB-A to Micro-B Cable (included)
- Cable length: 100cm
- Power-off memory function
- Material: ABS plastic
- Six RGB lighting modes:
- Wave (Rainbow colours)
- RGB Spectrum (Rainbow colours)
- Pulse (Rainbow colours)
- Blink (Blue)
- Fully Lit (Green)
- Render (Purple/Green)
- USB Hub: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (USB-A)
- Charging port: 1 x USB Type-C (max. 4.5W)
- Audio output: 3.5mm Plug (supports 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound)
- USB-A port (5V/500mA) - for RGB lighting
- SureFire Vinson N2 Dual Balance Gaming RGB Multi-function Headset Stand
- Cable: USB-A to Micro-B
- Quick start guide
SureFire products have a 2 year limited warranty.
Visit the support centre for software downloads, manuals, FAQs, troubleshooting, warranty, returns and repairs, and how to contact Surefire Technical Support.