- Compatible with PlayStation™ 5
- Lightning-fast speeds of up to 7,400 MB/s read and 6,700 MB/s write.
- Impressive read IOPS of up to 800,000 and write IOPS of up to 1,000,000 for unmatched performance in demanding applications and games.
- PCIe generation 4 technology.
- Heat sink and DRAM cache for extreme performance.
- Designed for gamers and high-performance users.
- Uncompromising performance for lightning-fast boot times and faster application launches.
EXPERIENCE UNMATCHED SPEED AND POWER
Unleash unparalleled speed and extreme performance with the Verbatim Vi7000G M.2 PCIe NVMe™ SSD. Designed for gamers and high-power users, the Vi7000G is the ultimate upgrade for your gaming rig or console. Being PlayStation™ 5 compatible, the Vi7000 allows you to store and play PS5 games directly from the drive.
STORE ALL GAMES
GEN 4 SSD TECHNOLOGY
Powered by PCIe Generation 4 technology, the Vi7000G delivers unprecedented read speeds of up to 7,400 MB/s and write speeds of up to 6,700 MB/s. With read IOPS of up to 800,000 and write IOPS of up to 1,000,000, this SSD is built to handle even the most demanding applications and games with ease.
DESIGNED FOR GAMERS
The Vi7000G is equipped with a heat sink and DRAM cache for extreme performance, ensuring that your system always runs at its peak. With its unmatched speed and power, you'll experience lightning-fast boot times, faster application launches, and seamless file transfers. It’s the ultimate choice for users who demand the best in speed and performance.
Name: Vi7000G Internal PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
Part number: 49367S
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Host Interface: PCI Express Gen4: Single port X4 lanes
- External DRAM Buffer
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -45°C to 95°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to ~98% RH (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 80mm x 23mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 38.5g
- TBW Rating: 500TB
- MTBF: >1,000,000 hours
- Read Speed: up to 7400MB/s*
- Write Speed: up to 5500MB/s*
- Read IOPS: 600K*
- Write IOPS: 800K*
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
- PCIe interface (PCIe 4.0 required for optimal performance)
- PS5™ system software version 21.02-04.00.00 or higher required.
- Heatsink may not fit in all motherboards. Do not remove heatsink, this can result in damage.
- Verbatim Vi7000G M.2 PCIe NVMe™ SSD
The NVM Express Logo and the NVMe™ word marks are registered and unregistered, trademarks and service marks of NVM Express, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use strictly prohibited.
“PlayStation” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
SureFire products have a 2 year limited warranty.
Visit the support centre for software downloads, manuals, FAQs, troubleshooting, warranty, returns and repairs, and how to contact Surefire Technical Support.