- For laptops up to 17``
- 20cm RGB fan with adjustable speed
- 5 adjustable viewing angles
- 6 adjustable RGB light modes
- Sophisticated metal mesh design
- Low noise level (max 48 dBA)
- 2 attachable smart phone stands
- Anti-slip rubber base
- 2-year warranty
COOLING FOR PERFORMANCE
With overheating being a major cause of laptop performance issues and component failure, by investing in the SureFire Bora X1 Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad with RGB, you will not only improve your comfort while gaming, you will also maximize the lifespan of your laptop.
COOLING IN COLOUR
The 20cm RGB fan with adjustable speeds can be set to 6 different lighting modes so you can change the mood of your environment to the game. Cycle along the full rainbow RGB spectrum or home in on a preferred colour sequence to match your set up – you are the one in control.
COOLING IN COMFORT
To optimise comfort, the cooling pad can be set to 5 different viewing angles, and the non-slip base ensures a stable platform for those critical gaming moments. You also have the option of a phone holder to keep your comms near to hand.
5 VIEWING ANGLES
Name: Bora X1 Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad with RGB
Part number: 48844
- Product Dimensions: 428mm x 318mm x 54mm
- Fan Dimensions: 200mm diameter
- Fan Speed: 600-750 RPM
- Noise level:38~48 dBA (Max)
- Power Supply: USB to DC cable
- Power-off memory function
- Rated Voltage: 5V / 1.1A (Max current)
- Weight: 1195 g
- Material: plastic, metal
- Six adjustable RGB light modes
- Wave (Rainbow colours)
- RGB Spectrum (Rainbow colours)
- Pulse (Rainbow colours)
- Blink (Blue)
- Fully Lit (Green)
- Render (Purple/Green)
- Compatibility: All laptop models and sizes from 10-17.3 inches such as MacBook, MacBook Air/Pro, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, Chromebook, Tablet and iPad.
USB port (for RGB lighting)
- Bora X1 Laptop Cooling Pad with RGB
- USB-A to DC cable
- Quick start guide
SureFire products have a 2 year limited warranty.
Visit the support centre for software downloads, manuals, FAQs, troubleshooting, warranty, returns and repairs, and how to contact Surefire Technical Support.